1. Be grateful you can read this and have your senses in tact. Some are not so lucky.
2. You’ve survived this far. A little innovation will take it further … and further.
3. Count up ALL the abstract things taken for granted, like freedom, mobility, love.
4. Few people have those things. Gratitude enhances lit inspiration and guidance.
5. Alter perception to see challenges as lessons. Learn, accept, change, move on up.
6. See life as you wish it to be, not as it is; what you think you really do become.
7. Give more altruistically of what cannot be replaced: time and effort to loved ones.
8. Be grateful to be able to give without measure or expectation of reciprocity.
9. Keep progress private. Spreading it can be perceived as egotism, a dark quality.
10. Many did not wake up today. You have. Make it matter and start change – now!
Gratitude, Gratitude, Gratitude, when mixed with purest love, is the easiest way to increase inner light, radiance, charisma, magnetism and intuition.
The more you feel this magical emotion with sincerity for the most microscopic benefit or beauty, the greater and higher will be your spiritual resonance and propensity for 24/7 happiness – and your ability to bring it out in others, so they can do the same.